Education Management Benefit for the People undergoing a Reintegration Process
1. What is the process for accessing primary and secondary education?
The Person undergoing a Reintegration Process must be informed about the educational offers available at his/her ACR's Regional Group and, in case of being interested, request the one-time engagement through the assigned professional and provide the supporting documents of the studies undertaken to the date.
2. To which institutions may the demobilized people undergoing a Reintegration Process apply in order to pursue primary or secondary school?
They may autonomously apply to a public or private entity through the Regional Group making use of the covenants in force at the time. It is important to highlight that, when a person undergoing a Reintegration Process decides to study at a private entity, he/she must assume all the related expenses.
Economic Incentive Benefit for Higher Education at a Professional Level for the People undergoing a Reintegration Process
1. Is higher education part of the benefits for the People undergoing a Reintegration Process?
Yes, there is an economic incentive of up to 50 per cent of the maximum current value, which comprises the economic insertion benefit, to cover the matriculation expenses for higher education at a professional level.
2. How can I access this benefit?
In order to access this economic incentive, the person undergoing a Reintegration Process shall:
1. Be active in the Reintegration Process or have finished it.
2. Be registered at and accepted by a higher education program of an educational institution recognized by the National Education Ministry.
3. Submit other documents that ACR considers necessary, such as bank account, tax identification number, chamber of commerce membership of the education entity certificates, among others.
This economic incentive shall be directly paid to the education entity or to the issuer of the education credit until the value that corresponds to the granted economic incentive is fully used.
Information about Education Quotas for People undergoing a Reintegration Process or their Families
1. How can it be known if a Person undergoing a Reintegration Process or his/her interested family members already have an assigned quota for starting their studies?
The Reintegration Professional will inform the person undergoing a Reintegration Process when the quota, for him/her or his/her family member is available. The education institution where the quota was requested may also be contacted.